Greycinations

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Ode to Mom

It is with much hesitation and grumpy acquiescence that I've decided to join the rest of my immediate family and start my own blog. The only reason I would even consider venturing into this world that I've never quite understood... is my mother. I know what this will mean to her. She is the only person in the world, other than my husband, that is unfailingly and unequivocally interested in my life. Now that I am a mother myself, I see with new eyes that she is therefore the only person that will always be as interested, as inspired, as excited and as concerned about Greyson as I am. I am setting up this blog in honor of her. I am doing this so that even though she is so far away, she can at any moment see photos of her grandson, and not be held back by her inability to figure out how to download an image; so she can "show off" those photos to her friends without having to decipher how to send an attachment; so she can read in first person how my day is going and not have to find time during her busy schedule to give me the "undivided attention" that I so require on the phone. Here's to you, Mom.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So so touched by the Ode!Welcome on board the bandwagon of blogging!

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home