Greycinations

Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas Garb





Some recent photos of my little man in the lovely Christmas outfit his Ah Ee bought him. His hair is getting longer and longer and higher and higher. We are thankful it is winter and we can put hats on him. He's starting to look like his hair is thinning when in actuality, the hair that should be sitting on his bald spot is in fact standing behind it. Sigh, what to do. He is finally back to good health, and so am I. It was a very long 10 days. I cannot imagine doing this again and again, but I know I have to. I am just cherishing these days when he's breathing normally and not wheezing. When he's well, I feel well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great company of friends Mom & Dad have.Ya, the hair's growing interestingly 'highly, longly & behindly'!!

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love seeing all the baby stuff littered around your living room - your place was too nice before!

Gosh, I know I'm half white and all, but I look really pale in that pic.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home