Greycinations

Monday, April 23, 2007

Cousins

This weekend we went to Palo Alto to see my sister. It was such a great time. Greyson had so much fun with his cousins. He's getting to an age now when he really loves other kids and babies. He gets excited, and of course, starts hollering. Aidan and Nally were so sweet with him. Aidan and him just hit it off and spent lots of moments just holding each other's faces. Aidan kissed his feet lots because that's what we've trained him to do instead of kissing their faces. They were so careful and so gentle with Grey. Nally gave him all these toy cars to play with, and every time one fell on the ground, she'd pick it up and wipe it with a baby wipe. It was just too cute to see them take care of him. I'm so glad that they are close by and it makes me realize the importance of giving them lots of "cousin time" together. Greyson is sitting in a traditional baby chair from Singapore. I don't even really remember the history or proper name for this chair (Mom, can you write a comment and say what it's called and where it's from?), all I know is I grew up sitting in it, and so did all my cousins. It's an ingenious invention: a stool for adults that when you prop on it's side, becomes a chair for babies, with it's own personal counter space. It's made entirely of bamboo, and I just love it. I love the history it represents, I love the culture it comes from..it's my little piece of home and Greyson is sitting on it.








1 Comments:

Blogger tania choi said...

baby greyson is alive and well, amidst all the times aidan and nally don't see him- they never forget him and talk about him all the time. its wonderful to have the kids together. i can't wait till they're running around. then you'll be here all the time for free babysitting : )
it's worth it.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home