Greycinations

Monday, April 23, 2007

Sunday Best











Roque was dressing Greyson in the outfit I picked him for Sunday yesterday morning. I was getting ready in the bedroom when I heard Roque say "Oh my." I answered, "Is it cute?" He replied, "Pretty darn cute" as he sailed into the room carrying our little bundle in his preppy threads and Sunday-flat hair. I'm sure that all parents feel the same way about their children. You cannot help but be blind to the being that shakes your world and brings you joy you never knew existed. Still, Roque and I are convinced that we have the cutest kid alive. We have to be right, we're artists.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks really sharp in his outfit! :) LOVED IT! (Grey2 and the outfit) T

3:09 PM  
Blogger tania choi said...

sooo cute.
soooo cute
sooooooocute.

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home