Mumah's Day
Greyson says "mama" now, or rather "mumamamamamama." I'm really not sure if he knows that's my name, but it seems so. When I put him down for bed tonight he did say, "mumah" and then left it as that. When he rolled over and started whimpering before he fell sleep, he said "mumamamama." It made me want to fling his room door open, rush in and sweep him up in my arms and roar, "Mama's here!!!!" Thank God we sleep trained before this happened. I doubt I would have made it through 2 minutes of crying, if he was calling for me the whole time. It kills me every time he says it. I couldn't ask for a better Mother's Day gift.
Sorry it's been so long since there's been a new video, Mom and Pa. Here's Greyson in another one of his giggling fits, showing off his one and a half teeth. The strangest things make him laugh. The other day he figured out a way to press on the tip of his sippy cup in such a way where it made a "dup" sound, and apparently that was hilarious.

2 Comments:
This video is SO freakin' cute! I can't wait till Olivia can giggle and laugh! Right now I'm just happy if she smiles at me a few times a day!
Indeed if only we grown ones be so easily thrilled like he was by the daddy's animation of what-ever..Greyson is 'freaking' cute alright!! We miss him!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home