Teeth Brushing
Every parent struggles to get their kids to brush their teeth. We are no different. Greyson always resisted to some degree until recently, he figured out how to press the "on" button on his electric toothbrush. Now he loves doing it, but he has to do it himself. We try and guide it so that it hits all the major targets, but for the most part, he's in charge. It's all about control. If I can create an illusion of control for him, I will receive greater cooperation on all fronts.
3 Comments:
I like the color of your sweatshirt!
Hey, there's an idea.. an electric toothbrush! Evelyn loves her regular toothbrush, but only for sucking, dunking into her bath water, and sucking again (eww). She loves watching me brush with my electric one, so maybe that's what we should try... thanks for the tip!
Press2 button, Greyson!
Press on this teeth-brushing project, diligient mommy!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home