Greycinations

Monday, December 24, 2007

The Eve

Christmas Eve. Greyson loves our Christmas tree. We've had it up for about two weeks and he enjoys waving at it. We've been trying to get him to wave to anything and anyone for more than a year, and he's always refused. Bring a large plant into your living quarters, imprison it with lights and voila, a waving child! We had a very lovely and low key day; an impromptu lunch with Aunty Tin at IHOP, lots of walking and play time at the Moscone playground, home for a family nap, and then in the evening we revisited St Francis Wood's to enjoy more lights and more waving at trees.Thank you, Ah Ee, for the Christmas sweater. We wore it as much as we could.
















We woke up this morning with no plans for the day, and as usual I felt a little orphaned being away from my family, but with Greyson, it's a comfort to realize that
we are a family. We're not the whole thing, but we are complete, just the three of us. Besides, God has blessed us with so many loved ones here. It was great hanging out with Tin. Seeing her with Greyson brings us so much joy. We are so thankful for the people that stand alongside us and love our child. Tin and I have come so far together, and I think we have earned right to be sisters. We miss you, Uncle Arvin.

2 Comments:

Blogger Biggedy said...

I miss you guys too! That video of Rock with Grey eating is hilarious! I also like the one with him in the swing laughing because I just got him to sleep when I stuck him in the swing last time! I don't think I've ever seen him do the wall-clinging walk before! When I come back he'll probably be running around!

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Season of love & goodwill. We thank God for our loved ones in the family..surrogate sisters & brothers..surrogate moms & dads too!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home