Greycinations

Thursday, November 03, 2011

My "Gorgeous"


It seems like there's never any time to write these days. It's not for lack of inspiration or musing. I'm just, for lack of a better word, spent. I feel nagging guilt about it, because I know that I'm not documenting my Ella's world, the way I did her brother's. Yet, I hope she will believe me when I tell her during the time that I spent not writing about her, that I savored her baby years in a more profound and present way, than I was ever able to do with her brother. With Greyson in school for most of the day now, it leaves Ella and I hours alone to enjoy each other for the first time since she's been born. I cherish this unveiling of the little personality we've added to our family. She is a strong-willed, private, exuberant, musical, introverted, affectionate and fiercely opinionated little girl. She adores her brother, loves sand, is addicted to shoes and balloons always make her smile. I can't get enough of her.









































1 Comments:

Blogger AhMah said...

Charming faces! AhMah

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home