Greycinations

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A New Year

This year brings new promises and challenges, but having a kid imparts new meaning to the word "beginning." Greyson spent New Year's Day trying out his "big boy" car seat with his "big boy" stroller, and ending it with a bath in his "big boy" bathtub. His infant car seat and Snap-and-Go sit morosely in the corner of our garage. Roque was so sentimental about the whole thing. Our son will be 6 months on the 18th of this month. I'm already reading books about starting solids. Having a child brings a whole new momentum to time.

Today we went with Gong Gong to a store to try out his high chair. Our dear friend, Stanley, bought it for us but we were uncertain if it would fit him since he's such a big baby. It looks great! I just can't believe he's already big enough for his own chair.

Greyson and I had fun during his bath today. Roque's been home with us since we graduated to this tub so today was the first time I had to bathe him by myself in the new set up. Hard as it was on my back, it was delightful watching him splash around in the water. He loves his bath time so much. I've been trying to get him to notice the rubber ducky floating around but he'd much rather pick her up and suck on her beak.

Our boy taking a bath in his "big boy" tub.




Our boy in his "big boy" high chair with Gong Gong.




Our boy in his "big boy" stroller.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he looks matured for a 6-mth old baby!the chair looks really pretty. but when he comes to Spore, he'll sit on humble IKEA high chair!

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home