Greycinations

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Extended Family
















Uncle Dae Dae and Bibi came over to play this afternoon. We lounged around our backyard, playing with sand and snacking on cherries and Ritz. It's been a while since we hung out with Uncle Dalen. It reminded me of the old days when Roque, Arvin and I first joined Bethel, and it was just the four of us every Sunday at lunch. It felt like old times, just me and the boys, except now, we have an extra boy.

I took the following video when Amy and Tin came over for dinner on Thursday. Greyson loved having his aunties over. He's getting to an age now when I can say, "Greyson, guess who's coming over?" and he can comprehend and anticipate that person's arrival. He'll even say it, "Tin Tin! Ami!" I shot this silly moment between Greyson and Amy. To explain it would make no sense to anyone. Greyson's funny bone was just in overdrive. He was shouting out the colors on the screen and Aunty Ami was giving big reactions. I can watch Greyson laughing all day.

Our friends are our extended family here and it just warms my heart to see how Greyson has bonded to each and every one of them. They were in our lives before we had him, and they waited for hours in the hospital for him to be born. Now, they've each carved their own space in his life, and I hope we will have the joy and privilege of sharing many more years together.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very social being he is..enjoys company..PTL! AhMah

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home