Papa Play
I simply cannot compare to Roque when it comes to playing. He has an innate ability to engage Greyson physically and comedically that I just don't have. Every day when Roque comes home, the two of them conjure up various games that all involve running, tumbling, sliding, Greyson being upside down and then Greyson going to bed sweaty. Yesterday Greyson was sick so Roque didn't want him to get too tired with their usual games, and Grey Grey was so upset. He kept saying, "Papa, slide! Papa, running!" He counts on Roque for that.

3 Comments:
Rock is such a fantastic playmate to the son. Great job, Rock..the fun time 'chalked up' shalt pay much dividends in the relatonship building of father & son! AhMah
I just love Grey-grey's laugh! Hey Tito Roque...thanks for entertaining Devon too! He loves to watch your silly videos!
Hahaha, Rocky's brilliant!!! Loved the videos!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home