Greycinations

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Good Company

Greyson says so many funny things every day, that I feel like I can't keep up writing them down. In the last month, he seems to have transformed exponentially into this little boy that chats, talks, sings and even makes jokes. Example: he can count till 30, but the other day, as he was calling out numbers on the microwave, he said to me, "Mummy! Eleventeen!" and then burst into hysterical giggles. At first I was like, "huh?", then I realized, "oh my gosh, the kid just made a joke." This progressed into a 10-minute long giggle fit, consisting of him shouting, "Twelveteen!!! Hahahahahaha!!!" He still does it now, and he waits for me to react, just after he delivers his punch line, "Threeteen!!!" This morning, during breakfast, he was doing something silly, and I started laughing. He looked at me and said with a smile, "Grey Grey, funny. Mummy, Papi, laughing"

Our neighbors next door just repainted their house, and they had workers out front restuccoing and such. For a full day, the previously white facade, had black splotches all over it. When Greyson and I went out to water our lawn that day, he stood in front of the house, pointed at it and said to me, and in default-loud voice, "Mummy, YUCKY YUCKY." I can only hope none of our neighbors heard him. It has since been completed, and it's a lovely sage green. Now, every time we walk or drive by it, Grey looks at it and says, "Mummy, house...clean."

Today we were walking on a street when we passed a woman walking her dog. It was a little white, curly, furry thing with a bright pink bottom. Greyson pointed at it and said to me, "Mummy, SHEEP!" I couldn't stop laughing. Kid's turning out to be pretty good company.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tin said...

Awww....He's really all grown up now! :) Just precious!

12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This little man has great sense of humour..absolutely essential for sanity! AhMah sayang -sayang!!

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home