Four Years Old









Greyson had perhaps his best birthday party ever. He has been so excited about his party this whole week. After all the birthday parties he's witnessed at preschool, he was thrilled that it was finally his turn. Last week, he was already inviting people. When we said goodbye to his friend, Kadin, last week, he said, "Bye! I have to go home now, but you can come to my birthday party on July 18!" Good thing Kadin was already invited otherwise that would have been really awkward.
There were about eight kids total and they were given an hour of bowling, and then another hour in a party room for cake and pizza. It brought me to tears to see Greyson playing with his friends, and goofing around just being a kid. This is the first party that we've thrown where I didn't see him play with a single adult. It was just all about his peers this year, and I feel like I've waited forever to see this day. Even the guest list this year was determined by not who we wanted to come necessarily, but whose children we could accommodate. I cannot put into words how good that feels. For that reason, photos were pretty much impossible. That many kids just don't make for many photo opportunities and this might be our poorest documented birthday party of Greyson's on record. However, our lack of photos we made up for in videos. Happy Birthday, Big Boy! We love you so much.

2 Comments:
This must be a very different party for a birthday gathering. The bowling time must have been fun! I spot dear Natalie! AhMah
Happy belated birthday Grey! Your mommy made you the best birthday cake ever!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home