Just About Ella




We have a mobile that has graphic picture cards hanging from it. I took one of those cards and put it in Ella's crib so she had something to look at when she was lying in bed. She loves that little card. She scrutinizes it before she goes down for naptime and bedtime. I move it around to see if it's really what she looks at and she'll follow it all over her crib. One time, I turned the light out while she was looking at it and she actually cried. It's such an interesting mark, my nanny thought it was a talisman that my mom brought from Singapore to put in Ella's crib to protect her. It just goes to show, babies don't need a whole lot. She likes that little card way more than the crib soother aquarium someone bought her. It's so cute to see her do tummy time in her crib.I've been trying to take more videos of Ella talking for my dad, but the girl has stage fright. I swear the record button on our Flip camera is like the mute button on her. And the moment you stop recording, she'll start talking again.

1 Comments:
For sure, we're following the u-Tube..thank you for posting them to keep us posted! She's really cute..she's communicating albeit no articulation made..she's watching intently & intensely! Gong2 enjoys! AhMAh
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home