Greycinations

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Smiles and Sundays









We had a lovely Sunday; a super early morning at church, me singing and Roque running the sound board. I put Ella down for her morning nap in one of the classrooms and my awesome sleeper slept for two hours. It was such a relief to not have to worry about her, or carry her around cranky and tired. After service we were able to hang out a little longer having only one tired child to worry about instead of two. What a huge difference that makes. After church we came home, took long naps and then went over to our good friends, Alan and Corrine's house for dinner. I put Ella down there for bed and she went right to sleep until 10pm when we woke her up to go home. I felt so grateful to her for being so flexible and allowing me to have time to enjoy things I love to do like sing and be with friends. I feel like I'm being compensated for all the hellacious nap fiascos I endured with Greyson. She is infinitely a better sleeper than he was. Both of them were great night sleepers, but as far as naps go, Ella is definitely the dream baby.


One sure way to get Ella to smile or say something is to show her her reflection. She just loves looking at herself. I can't say I blame her, she's so gorgeous.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AhMah misses the Ella-girl..tock-tock!! AhMah

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home