Greycinations

Saturday, September 25, 2010

10 Things I Did Just Because...I Could

1. Watched Oprah at 930am whilst doing my nails.
2. Brought Ella to bed with me when she woke up and stayed there till her morning nap.
3. Had a Rice Krispie Treat for breakfast.
4. Ate an ice cream bar at Costco.
5. Got a milkshake in the middle of the day.
6. Left the tv on all day just so I could hear the "buzz."
7. Ran errands from 3pm to 7pm without stopping.
8. Gave Ella a bath in the evening.
10. Ate dinner in front of the tv.

Boy is life different without Greyson in the house. I miss him, so much so I went out and bought and iPhone so I could see him. But at the same time, I am enjoying the time off. The quiet is what I'm loving the most. The quiet in the house, in the mornings, in the evenings. The quiet in the car, when I'm driving or in a store. The quiet within and without. I didn't realize how much sound affects me, or how chaos to me is auditory. It's been good to have this time. I really, really needed it. To be a good mom, to love my children more, and to love my life more.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy lah!!

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home