Greycinations

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bedhead Buddies

When he's not trying to blind or suffocate her, Greyson is a terrific big brother to Ella. He's loving and affectionate, even caring. Today I was driving with the both of them in the back and I saw him use his light saber to nudge Ella's toy owl back within her reach. He's the first face she sees in the morning because he's the first one to wake up in our house. I send him in there to buy myself a few more minutes in bed. He'll say "Good morning Ella girl! (residual Ah Ma influence there) try and shove a domino up her nose, and turn off her sound machine. I can hear her laughing sometimes when he goes in. I'm starting to trust him enough to leave her in the living room with him while he plays. He'll show her his toys, talk her through the some random play process, or just run circles round the room yelling, "Look Ella! Watch me!!" Here are some videos of him entertaining Ella. What memories they'll have when they look back at these.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got to see these 2 clips which the Gong2 has been viewing, reviewing! So so cute to see siblings entertaining one another!!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home