Another First Christmas









This year, Greyson asked Santa for three things: a new Curious George book, a bugle and dice. Even though we don't really play up the Santa phenomenon at home, the guy apparently showed up at Grey's school so we felt the need to prep him. And after we did, it seemed only reasonable that Santa should deliver. This morning Greyson ran out of his bedroom carrying his little Christmas tree, ready to open presents. He loves that thing. I got it for him because he kept asking me for colored lights and there was no way I was going to allow that on my tree, so I compromised and gave him his own. It was a fun time of opening presents, watching Greyson's excitement, watching Ella eat wrapping paper, and watching them tumble over each other. I've said this before, I'll say it again, the holidays are so much more fun with kids. Ella Joy looked super cute in the outfit Auntie Rosie mailed her, even though we make fun of her headband. This is Ella's first Christmas. Here is a video and some other photos that we took this month with our kids and the tree. I never get tired of looking at them.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home