Baby Boy
(photo) Greyson spending the day with Roque at work, talk about a shot out of the 21st century. He looks like such a big boy and yet so little at the same time. Yesterday, Greyson said to me as I was driving, "Ma, I'll always be your baby boy, even when I'm one hundred years old!" I said, "You promise?" and he nodded very seriously. It's moments like those that make it so hard to let go of my soon-to-be kindergartener. He seems so grown up these days, and yet, I know these days of simple sweetness are precious and fleeting.
Still no school for Greyson after Round 2 of the lottery. We are bracing ourselves for a long summer and looking into securing a private school as back up. I feel myself dealing better with things, and learning to be content with the day-by-day peace that God allots. One thing for sure, every time I look at Greyson's little face, I know that this fight is worth every minute. Only the best for my baby boy.
1 Comments:
What little man at work! The Daddy is such a examplary role-model unto his off-spring to inspire! AhMah
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home