Good Photo Day
It was a particularly good photo week. The stars aligned, the kids cooperated, and we were able to get some nice photos of our babies. We seem to have the best luck with photos when the iPhone is involved.My work schedule has picked up and I am now working four days a week. It's only one more day a week, but it feels like a lot. I miss my kids. I can't get over the fact that with that one day, my children are now with a caregiver for more days of the week than they are with me. I wasn't happy being at home all the time, and I love my job. But I can't help wondering what I'm trading.
Ella is an insatiable reader. Her favorite thing to do is to pull all her books off her little book case. She'll actually sit and "read" by herself, as long as we're not too far away. If I start reciting a book, she'll turn sharply to look at me, think for a moment, then find the book and bring it to me. She mimics everything we do now, from words we say, to gestures like waving. It is completely adorable.












Ella is always interested in whatever her brother is doing. Greyson both loves and hates her being in his "Office", which is what we call his little work area. She is constantly grabbing his stuff and hurling it on the floor. Yelling eventually ensues. However, there are moments like this when they just "hang" there peacefully, him drawing and talking to her, her watching and chewing his markers. It's so cute.
1 Comments:
Thank God for the gift of the children! Can wait to see them in July! AhMah
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home