Greycinations

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Baby Joy is Two!!!



 


































I can't believe my daughter is two years old. I feel like it was yesterday when I woke up this very morning, two years ago, and felt like I was peeing in my pants. I was leaking amniotic fluid. My parents had just arrived from Singapore the night before, Greyson was accounted for. It was an incredible orchestration of the Providence of God, the way things worked out. Roque and I left that morning for the hospital and I delivered Ella in the evening. She was the smoother delivery, and the worser of my pregnancies. Endless saliva, relentless nausea, agonizing bloating and finally bed rest. But she is totally and completely worth it.


I still feel disbelief when I look at her beautiful face. I can't believe I have a daughter. She is God's surprise gift to me. The affection, the emotionalism, the drama, and the exuberance. It's not better than having a boy (who I love more than life itself) it's just different. My children are created each their own person, and I love watching them unfold. I cannot tell you how blessed I feel to have both a son and a daughter. Happy Birthday Ella Joy. You are Mama's joy.

See below for recent and birthday videos.





1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

She's beautiful Sonia! Miss seeing you guys and love randomly visiting your blog to see how the kiddos are growing! Lots of love.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home