Model




I hope my baby girl will understand that her "absence" on this blog is less an indicative of how much I adore her than it is of my decision to simplify my life so I can truly, truly enjoy her. It's a choice I have had to make in this very busy season of juggling work, life, Greyson's school life and my growing toddler. I have to let some things go. Yet, on a daily basis, Ella enthralls me with new words, expressions and things she's learning. Her personality is practically bursting at the seams. Her preferences are solidifying and she is not afraid to express them. Today, she gave me a full-on protest about a brown tee I was trying to pull over her head. Unlike her mother, neutrals and subtlety seem to be lost on her. The girl loves pink, shiny fabrics and jewels. She picked out a pair of bejeweled sandals at a store to show me and said, "Wow, Mama, booutiful!!" At one point, she tried to wrangle a taupey hoodie from my hand and suggested I throw it in the garbage. "No, no Mommy!!!! Trash!" Unbelievable.
She also loves having her picture taken. These pictures were taken consecutively with her posing, coming around to look at the camera, and then returning to "set" to strike another pose. And she does love those sunglasses. Hilarious. I love her so much it's crazy.

1 Comments:
She's a natural model alright! Sounds like her mommy in her growing years - a brilliant non-conformist, articulating & charmingly challenging! She's truly Ahmah's cute2 girl!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home