Visiting Mr Potty
We are venturing in the world of potty training. You know what, that's overstating it. I'd say we're just visiting occasionally. Next January, Baby Girl will start all-day preschool three days a week. So, just in case she has any of the #2 issues that her brother did, we are starting to have some conversations about it now. It has progressed to her being curious about the potty, wanting to sit on it, try on some underwear, and executing the ever popular flush. I can't even think about what I once read that with every flush of the toilet, millions of bacteria are sprayed airborne because if that is true, my daughter is getting a facial of germs at least once a day. Her head couldn't get any close to that dazzling, swirling whirlpool. She even insists on flushing for me now.
I don't think I've ever talked about this, but Greyson has some curious bathroom habits. He holds his nose while he's pooping because he doesn't want to smell anything, and he loves his sister in there for company. They played their license plate game where he says, "Ella, say E1!" and she'll say it. Lo and behold, the first thing baby girl did when she got on the toilet for the first time, was pinch her nose. And then, this morning, when she did it, she said, "Mama, say E1!" When I told Greyson he laughed and said, "I think she learned that from me." For better or for worse, the girl sure does learn a lot from her brother.

1 Comments:
I might have been the one who corrupted your brain about fecal matter being air borne with each flush and landing every where. I have trained Clea to close the lid to flush. Coz you know every time a toilet is flushed with the lid up, I have to break out the Lysol. And that gets old really quick. LOL
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home