Changing Channels
Greyson changed the channel on the tv today. He was lying on the couch, a little too close to the remote control, sucking on Winkel and watching Oprah. Okay, we were both watching Oprah, him on the couch and me at my computer. It was about finding the perfect pair of jeans. I was on IM with Roque and when I told him what Grey was doing, he said, "Don't turn him into a girl." Next thing I knew we were watching Montel.
Here's Greyson in a face off with Simon, and sitting in his new Svan chair (or the "Stan" chair as Roque calls it) reading his Fuzzy Bee book. I didn't realize, until after, what a visually catastrophic clash his sleeper posed next to the already screaming baby gear we are forced to own.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home