Greycinations

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Waking up Early

Greyson woke up from his afternoon nap early today. The only reason I knew was because I walked by the video monitor and saw him staring into the camera. He spent about half and hour doing that, just lying quietly and sucking on his sleep sack. After that he started talking to himself and did that for another half an hour. I called the nap off at that point, pretty impressed actually that he had managed to amuse himself in the dark, in his crib for a whole hour without calling for me. So I got him up, we had some "Mr Moo" time in the mirror, and he laughed hysterically. No sign of fatigue there. My sister had given us her exersaucer a few months ago but because it is a visual atrocity, we exiled it to the fire escape. Just out of curiousity, I pulled it out today to see if he'd like it. I think he did. Shucks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's looking so knowing..cute2 boy!( std ahmah's favourite line! )

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home