posted by sonia @ 7:15 PM
Um...this is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I especially like the "A" in "Day".
Appreciate dear Grey2 'posing' with the alphabets..patiently! Thank God for my precious children & their children who bring us untold joy & laughters..same2..Happy Mom Day!
How'd you get him to do that?If I was 10months old, those pages would look like they went through a shredder! :) ahahahahahahhaahha! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
Um...this is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I especially like the "A" in "Day".
Appreciate dear Grey2 'posing' with the alphabets..patiently! Thank God for my precious children & their children who bring us untold joy & laughters..same2..Happy Mom Day!
How'd you get him to do that?If I was 10months old, those pages would look like they went through a shredder! :) ahahahahahahhaahha! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home