Greycinations

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Get well soon, Ah Ma.

My mother is having knee reconstruction surgery today. All this week I've been trying to post more videos and photos on the blog to cheer her up and help take her mind off things. Being a former school teacher, my mom has always regaled us with stories of how she taught us how to read with flash cards while we sat on the potty, or how she taught us addition and subtraction through license plates. Needless to say, anything pertaining to reading or learning with Greyson is of interest to her.

Here is a clip of Greyson reading the alphabet. When he's done, he loves for the three of us to applaud. It has to be all three of us, not just me and him, not just Papi and him, all of us. It tickles him pink. Here you go, Mom, this video is for you to come home to. I hope it makes you proud, and I hope it brings you joy. We love you, get well soon.


3 Comments:

Blogger Binny said...

Go Grey! He has the CUTEST voice!!! And I love how he prompts mama and papi to clap together with him. LOL

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sonia, Your son is adorable. I can't believe he can do that at 22 months! I am one of Roque's friends from HS and we just got "linked up" on facebook. I'll be checking your blog from time to time now. :-)

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CLAP..CLAP..CLAP! Good attempt!Hey, he's recognising leters..Ahmah is thrilled!!

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home