"Par-Pay"
I'm always looking for new breakfast ideas for Greyson. Lately I've been making him a breakfast parfait in the mornings. One layer of Cheerios, one layer of chopped strawberries, one layer of Greek honey yogurt...voila. He loves it, he calls is his "Par-pay." He'll sit on the counter and scrutinize my every move as I make it. Then he'll get down, run to his chair and yell, "Par-pay! Par-pay!"


Greyson apologized to me for the first time today. It wasn't the first time he said the word, "sorry." Whenever he's done something wrong, I've asked him to say, "Sorry Mommy" to close the issue, which he does. However, I never really thought the concept ever got through to him. Today, I was feeding him soup for lunch, and he was being a little difficult and snatched my spoon causing soup to fly all over the both of us. I put the bowl down and with a very stern tone, explained to him why that was not ok, and why I was not happy about it. He looked at me, listening sheepishly, then in a really soft voice, he said, "Soh soh." I was so touched I almost cried. It was all hugs and kisses after that.

2 Comments:
Greyson's creative Mom..Par-Pay looks good & must taste unbeatable! AhMah
I would eat this! And Olivia will too! Thanks for the idea!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home