Greycinations

Monday, May 24, 2010

Life with Ella





























































I used to worry that having Ella would make Greyson feel jealous because of all the attention she'd take away from him. I don't know why I ever did. Our preschooler is ever entertaining, ever hilarious and ever gregarious. From "helping" to bathe Ella, to being a pirate, to his posy smile in pictures, he steals the show constantly from his little sister. She takes our breath away, and he makes us die laughing. What a combo.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

aw! she looks so much like greyson, but at the same time decidedly like herself. so so so sweet! it's nice that you have photographic evidence of her being awake, i swear i've only seen the girl sleeping!

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to you all! our second will be here in August sometime, a boy this time, so we will have 'one of each' as well. :-) I'll be checking in here for insight on parenting two!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Upstairs Librarian said...

Congratulations Sonia and Roque! I'm so happy for you. I'm going to be coming to Oakland tomorrow for the upcoming birth of grandson #2. My email address is the same. I'd love to hear from you and maybe connect.

Miss you so much! Love to all,
Laurie

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home