"Mama DOOZ!"
When Greyson was a baby, I'd ask him, "Who loves Greyson?" First it was me who would respond, "Mama does!" When he started to speak, he'd answer, "Mumuh." It seemed like I'd waited forever for him to say that. When I asked my preschooler that same question a couple months ago, "Who loves Greyson?", he'd respond, "Mama DOOZ!!!" It is on record, one of the cutest things that Greyson has ever said. Last night, Roque and I were snuggling with Greyson in bed, and I asked him, "Who loves Greyson?" and he said ever so casually, "Mama does." Roque and I exchanged woeful glances. Just like that, it was over. He'll never talk like that again. Our babies grow up and never come back. I bid another tearful goodbye to yet another precious piece of his childhood.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home