Four Months






Ella turned four months old yesterday. Today, I took her to her four-month check up. She weighs 15 lbs 8oz, is 25 inches long and doing fabulously. Her doctor and I went over feeding schedules, sleep schedules, and she said she found it hard to believe that Ella was only nursing 4-5 times a day. She's so big for a baby who eats so "little". I can only conclude that my otherworldly milk supply combined with her efficient nursing is getting her the calories she needs. It's nice to know my sore boobs are good for something.

It's been four months since our little girl came home with us. I am enjoying her more and more each day. She can sit up now with some assistance, holds her neck sturdy and enjoys tummy time. She's her big brother's number one fan. If you kiss her in her left armpit or left cheek, she almost always gives a laugh. She sleeps through the night, and takes lovely, long naps. There is no originality to the following sentiment, and for good reason; I wish babies could be babies forever.

1 Comments:
Yes, she turns 4 months. She arrives 12 Apri, a day after Ahmah came! I was at the ' arrival lounge ' when she breezes in..unforgettable encounter! AhMah
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home