I Miss Connecticut
















Dear Auntie Rosie,
We got your lovely card in the mail. Please don't thank me for letting Greyson go visit you. I should be thanking you, for taking such great care of him and giving him the time of his life. I'm sorry that it had to be under such tearful circumstances. I am so glad that he was able to go and honor Auntie Ritta's life. He had such a great time bonding with family, getting to know aunties, uncles and cousins that he hadn't ever met before. My boys came back with all these lovely pictures and videos. I've been meaning to post them, and your card finally spurred me to action. The very next day after his return, Greyson said at breakfast, "I'm so disappointed that we're not in Connecticut." He said to me, "Ma, I miss Connecticut." Please think about getting an iPod so that he can see you again soon. Wish you were closer. - Sonia
Greyson playing football with his cousins.
Greyson pretending to speak in Tagalog, whilst playing dominoes with Lolo.
Dominoes galore with Lolo and Lola.
Apple picking with Cousin Mia.

1 Comments:
You folks are on track. We owe our children to be connected to their next-of-kins. Greyson is blessed! AhMah
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home