Swimming!
We took Greyson swimming this weekend. It was the first time since he went swimming in Singapore. Roque and I have been kind of leery about taking him after what happened the last time (he got bronchitis). Anyway, we decided it wasn't fair to deprive him any longer because of our own fears. It was completely worth it. Greyson loves the water. I'm sure all babies do, but there's something about Greyson in the water, he just took to it. Nothing bothered him; his nose was underwater at one point, his eyes were splashed red, he must have swallowed at least half a cup of water.. but he was unstoppable. He kicked, he made circles with his arms, his body was going up and down like The Man From Atlantis. He was so excited, he started hollering Greyson-style. so loud people actually stopped and stared. It was a crowded pool, and still, our boy was the loudest kid there. Still, we were so proud of him! Granted I might be just a tad bit biased, but I'm convinced Greyson is light years ahead of his peers when it comes to swimming. Check it out Gong Gong, you would have been so impressed with your grandson!

5 Comments:
I love this guy.
I wished I was there!I knew when he was in Singapore that he loves swimming. You are right. All babies do not have fear of water until they grow up. That is why they must swim before they know what fear is. Don't forget they were swimming in the womb before they were born. So they know how to breathe in fluid.
I miss the little guy so much! already that I cannot wait to see him in july. We shall then all go swimming.
So cute - I love that you can totally see Roq cracking up in the first video. You aren't wrong, he's very good at this! These make him look even older than he really is! He looks like a toddler!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grey2 is seriously SKILLED @ this! I would give a "sea turtle" rating! :) It's great that he loves the water (just like me), maybe Auntie Tin can take him swimming sometime? :)
10:01 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home