Greycinations

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

By George He's Got it

After much cheering, encouragement and occasional butt propping, Greyson is finally convinced of his ability to climb his red chair. He is so proud, as are we. It's hard for me to listen to my "cheerleader" voice on this video. Honestly though, the higher pitch I make it, the more responsive he is.



Papa giving Grey the Tickles. It seems like every photo we've posted in the last week has been taken on this red chair, but truly, this is where Greyson spends most of his day. It's the first place he wants to go to when he wakes up in the morning, and it's the last place he's at before we take him into his room for stories and bedtime. When I come home at the end of the day to relieve Xiao Ling, I can see them both at the window watching the buses. I can't wait for when we get to the new house and he can actually see me come home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YA..HE DID IT!! Good job!! Clap..clap!!

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home