Greycinations

Friday, May 29, 2009

Moments







Green Eggs and Ham.
We've been reading "Green Eggs and Ham" so one day I decided to make Greyson some green eggs. They're just scrambled eggs with pureed spinach and milk beat in. Anyway, Greyson got such a kick out of the whole thing. I gave him a mirror and so he could watch himself chew. Green eggs have since become a staple at breakfast.







Toys on a budget.
One day, I built Greyson a crib tent with a white flat sheet and some pegs. I guess there is something about having "walls" where there once were not.







Leaning.
Lately, Greyson's been doing a lot of leaning on me. For my enormously independent little boy, that's huge. I love these moments when he's completely still, leaning and cuddly.








Pouring.
Greyson loves pouring anything and everything; water, salt, sand and when I'm baking, flour. One day, I was reminiscent of my mother's chicken pies so I decided to make some. While I rolled out pastry dough, I let Greyson play with a pile of flour on the counter. I love how he holds his hands up high and watches the flour fall through the air.







Mother's Day. Roque and Greyson made me French toast on the morning of Mother's Day. Greyson loves nothing more than to hop on his little stool and get his hands into whatever's going on in the kitchen. Seeing these pictures of my two guys with their bed heads, makes me feels so lucky.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great moments the boy must have had with the activities..very creative moments indeed, all FOC 'toys'! Great lessons learned too about family life! AhMah

8:22 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

How do you make chicken pie?

9:45 AM  
Blogger Binny said...

Love the bed heads. The boys look so stylin' even with them!

By the way, did that rail come with the crib??? I didn't buy Clea a convertible crib and I'm starting to regret it... *sigh*

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home