Greycinations

Friday, August 14, 2009

Lola and Lolo Live

Greyson loves to play Boggle Junior and when Lolo was here, this was one of their favorite things to do together. Dad would recite letters and spelling with Greyson, all the while playing with him, and it made me realize that this is how he probably was with Roque when he was growing up. Roque and I are such intuitive teachers with Greyson, and watching Dad with him, and remembering how my own parents were with me, I realize we are probably just modeling what was shown to us.



Greyson wading in Lake Tahoe with Lola. I think it was so much fun for him to share this experience with Lola, who was so game to just get in and get wet. He ventured deeper and deeper until we decided to just take off his pants and let him go in his underwear. He had so much fun, at one point, he actually started asking me if he could go all the way in and swim.



This video records for posterity Greyson graduation from his little boy Trunki, to a real big-boy piece of carry-on luggage. Mind you, this bag was heavy, and he insisted on pulling it himself. Such a helper.



I think one of the things Greyson loved the most about Lolo and Lola's visit was that he always had company in the back seat. I actually don't think Mom or Dad even know what he's laughing at in this video, but they did this routine constantly in the backseat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home