Greycinations

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Videos for Grandparents

I just bought Hungry Hippos for Greyson. We're venturing into the world of board games, and even though this one isn't technically one, neither does it have any probative educational value, Greyson loves it. It's even more fun when Uncle Bebe comes over on Saturday mornings.



This was shot back in May some time and the only reason I knew was because Greyson's wearing a diaper. It seems so long ago. Anyway, Ma and Pa, I thought you'd like to know that all times when Greyson was quiet on the phone, he was in fact up close and personal.



I found myself taking lots of videos this trip, not only for our memories, but also for Greyson to watch when he got home. Till this day, some of his favorite videos are the ones of us swimming with Gong Gong in Singapore. I thought he would want to remember those elevators.



Greyson loves to swim. I wanted my dad to see how well he's doing with the float he bought him, and how he literally squeals with glee when he's in the water. We have to find a pool in the city so we can do this more often.



Greyson starts preschool in September so I bought him a new backpack. It was super cheap so I splurged and got it monogrammed. It's unbelievably cute, I love seeing him with it on. He looks like such a big boy. We took some pictures too, but this video takes the cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home