First Toast
This morning I got Grey in as usual and after his morning feed, I sat him down on the couch next to me while I ate some breakfast. Even though he had a tummy full of milk, my little guy stared covetously at my toast, smacking his lips. The look on his face was like, "hey, whacha got there? I'ant some." Here's a video Roque shot as he was applauding his first little toastie. I don't think he was that fond of it, he just likes to share and sample. He is only 10 months old, and already, eating is a communal activity to him. Even though he is still not crawling, Greyson can "stand" on his own. We are very proud of our darling little "Diaper Butt."
1 Comments:
The country we're in now is 'no friend' of U-Tube & so we can't get to view the posted video..sigh!
Anyhow..ah..he's learning to walk? I told you..he gonna soon!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home