Greycinations

Monday, February 25, 2008

Songs, Sand and Stories

Grey and I went to the Bay Area Discovery Museum and had a blast. Here we are during singalong time and my little guy is all over the place, while all the other kids are sitting nicely. We have a full blown toddler on our hands.



Here's Greyson playing with Dynasand. I love how he likes to keep clean.



Last but definitely not least, here are some of our last moments with Ah Ma and Gong Gong. My mom and Grey have a story they play out in memory of our time at the Corte Madera fountains when Greyson sprayed my mom with water. Greyson still stops at our wedding photos and points to the wall saying, "Ah Ma, Gong Gong!" I know he misses them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

He's so sweet sounding when he says "hi". So cute - this genius kid.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home