Greycinations

Saturday, April 05, 2008

City Living













































The last time Greyson and I went to the Bay Area Discovery Museum, it was pouring down rain. Today was an idyllic day to visit. Grey had a fabulous time. I am so thankful that I live in a city has so much to offer children. The BADM is like a wonderland for both parents and kids in that everything that is challenging about taking your kids on a field trip has been identified, addressed and provided for. It is a place where moms and dads can just sit back, relax, and let their kids play. Double the fun today because Papi was with us. Greyson did so much, had so much fun, he slept for three hours when he got home. It was the first time he'd done that in a while. Lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home