Greycinations

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Papa Time

Roque and I have a tentative childcare arrangement that entails him staying home two mornings a week so I can work. Greyson now enjoys rare "guy-to-guy" time with his Papa twice a week. Every time they come home, they bring lots of photos and videos on the camera to show me. It's wonderful for me to see Greyson having a fabulous time without me being there, or my involvement. It's a relief. I just love hearing the stories and seeing Greyson from Roque's eyes. I know Grey Grey is loving being able to spend more time alone with his Papa. Here are some photos, and videos from their adventures. I love that I can't even really elaborate about them, because I wasn't there (yay!).

Roque and Greyson at Lake Merced feeding the ducks. When I bring Greyson here, I shield him protectively whilst throwing breadcrumbs as far as I possibly can. Roque on the other hand, let Greyson get down and feed them himself. Even though Grey got nipped, he absolutely loved it. This is what fathers are for.










Roque and Greyson downtown at the Ferry Plaza Farmer's Market. Grey Grey loves this cap he's wearing. Usually I'm trying to keep them on him, this one he requests. I love how these photos tell a story, obviously, since they're from Papa's cinematic point of view.














2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AhMah echoes...Grey2, you so smart!!

11:29 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Genius, this kid....

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home