Pillow Happy
Greyson has a stubborn cough. The doctor suggested we give him a pillow to elevate him and help him sleep better at night. The flattest one I could find in the house was Roque's. I put it in his crib during his nap yesterday, not quite sure how he'd respond to it. He loves it. It's part toy, part comfort object. I watched him on the video monitor and although he didn't always have his head on it, he did seem sleep on it more than he didn't. When I went to get him after his nap, I walked into the room and found him "pillow happy". This video went on forever, but this segment shows the gist of it. I can't believe how big my boy is getting. He has his own pillow now.
Today's Daddy adventure was a trip to the Randall Museum and a walk at the Conservatory of Flowers. I love the picture of him "weeding." Since our day in the yard, the moment he is near a patch of grass, he's in his Asian squat "weeding." It's amazing how things stick with him. Amazing, and kind of scary.




Greyson loves to throw his diaper away after every change. I've been trying to video tape him doing this for weeks but a video camera is not usually part of my diaper routine and hence seldom within reach. It's his first chore and it's about time the kid pull his weight around here.

2 Comments:
Good job...clap..clap..clap!!
Awesome. Long walk to the trash- bin & he traced the route.. all the way! Yeah2!! AhMah
oh for goodness sake. put a trashcan in the poor boy's room!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home