Greycinations

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The Trunki











We ordered it and waited with bated breath until it finally arrived yesterday. Introducing, the newest addition to our household...the Trunki! In anticipation of our trip, and all the challenges it brings, I researched up the wazoo online and discovered the Trunki. It is a small suitcase designed specially for children that they can ride, pull or sit on. If Greyson liked it, I thought it might be a pretty innocuous means of entertainment on the plane. He could take his Trunki for walks up and down the aisle in between meal services. Hopefully it doesn't bother the passengers in the aisle seats too much, to whom I would just say, "Tantrum? Or an occasional bumped knee? You pick."

Lo and behold, our boy seems to like it. He's taken it for walks all over the house. He typically hates to straddle things, but he loved riding it. We haven't even left, but I have a feeling he's going to love it even more in the wide open spaces of the airport. I have other plans for it as well; to house his Wooly and his blankets, and a footrest for me on the plane. : ) All in all, it's a keeper, and with some Wiggle Eyes, we've made it our own.



5 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

wow - that's the slowest and most cautious I've ever seen Grey-Grey move around that section of your house! Usually he's tearing around those corners at a break-neck speed!

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks fun! What do you put in this trunki..curious!! AhMah

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched again the clips..& could picture him stalking out of the arrival hall of the ChangiAirport with the trunki!! Cant wait to see you folks again!!AhMah

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks really fun. Mine would LOVE that. The only toys she regularly plays with are her Little Tikes car and her stroller.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Biggedy said...

Awesome! Could this really be the secret weapon you guys need for the plane trip??

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home