Just for my Parents
I know my parents are itching to see new photos of Grey Grey. I'm sorry, Mom and Pa. It's been an eventful few weeks. Here are some photos and a video. They're not that new, but you guys haven't seen them. We miss you guys.


These are from the first web cam we did after we got back from Singapore. He's holding the Ah Ma and Gong Gong popsicle puppets I made him. The first few days we got back, he wanted to hold them all the time.


Greyson is a complete and total boy. He couldn't care less how he looks, hates to pose for the camera and won't spend more than two seconds in front of the mirror. Lately, we finally succeeded in getting him to smile for the camera, and still, photos like the ones above are few and far between.
This video was taken from before we left for Singapore, but I keep forgetting to post it. I know my folks love to see their three precious grandchildren in one frame. Enjoy Mom and Pa!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home