Greycinations

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Happy Birthday, Gong Gong!

Here are some new videos for you to enjoy on your special day!
Here is Greyson "helping" his Papa wash the car. It just ended up with us losing all our soapy water, and him being drenched from head to toe. It was a test for me to choose not to be the "pooper" mom, and try stop him, or put a jacket on him, or worry about him being too cold. Instead, I opted to "let go", allow the moment to happen, capture it, then grab him and towel him to death. It was worth it. When Greyson watches this video, he giggles all over again.











Greyson misses his Ah Ma and Gong Gong. Whenever he walks past our wedding photos now, he calls their name. My mom requested I try and video tape it, and here's the best I could do, Mama. Enjoy. We miss you guys!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyah-yah..the calling for gong2 & Ahmah tugs our heart across miles..gong2 is over the moon at his grandson!!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home