News and Updates
We have discovered dips. I thought it'd be another way of getting veggies into Greyson so on a whim, I pureed some broccoli and peas, mixed them up with Greek cheese yogurt, a little salt and served them up with toast fingers and hot dog chunks. He loved it, both the taste and the production of it all. I was so delighted. I sat in front of him with my chin in my hands and watched him the entire time with a big smile on my face.We are making progress in the zero-tolerance-mess department. Today, Greyson and I were out front, enjoying the sun and watering the grass. I accidentally got my shoes wet, and Greyson came over, looked at them and said, "Mama shoes wet!" I replied, "Yes, Mama's shoes are wet, no big deal." He took that in, turned around and went back to his watering can, then stopped, and said to me, "Grey Grey's Crocs wet, no big deal!" That's right. Yesterday, we were in Golden Gate Park and his Crocs were got a little wet from walking in the grass. He was a little perturbed, but after my usual encouragement, he ran off and played. It was much later when I took his Crocs off that I realized his socks were actually soaked through and muddy at the toes. We are making progress.


I realized, sadly, that we don't take as many photos of Greyson on a day-to-day basis as we used to. A large part of that is because the moment a camera is in our hands, he is clamoring all over us to get to it. It also doesn't help that the child is rarely still. Today, Roque grabbed the cameras and here are his attempts. Greyson smiles on command now, it's the goofiest, most adorable face. These videos are short but they capture the gist.
Our little boy is almost two, and I still can't believe it. We are planning a traffic school theme birthday party. Our boy loves yellow crosswalks, stop signs and exit lights so we thought it'd be exciting for him to see some of those elements in our home. I am working on a Stop sign cake for him. Here's a photo of my experiment with food coloring.

1 Comments:
The gong2 'fights' with his wife when viewing the blog. He wants to see pictures ONLY..enlarges them & throws comments on his grandson's chin/height/lights on his face etc.He NO READS..just see pictures..urghh!! AhMah
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home