
After their month-long stay, my parents finally left last night. It's been such a lovely time having them with us. I know Greyson absolutely loved having them with us. We explained very carefully to him last night that they were leaving and that they wouldn't be here in the morning. I thought it wouldn't sink in, but he didn't ask for them today. I think he knew they were gone. The only strange thing about this morning was he wouldn't get out of bed. He was due back in preschool after a long Thanksgiving break and I think he enjoyed the "sleeping in" we've been doing. So, while Roque and I got ready and made breakfast, he lay in bed with the room door wide open, refusing to come out. He just wanted to laze. We kind of had to drag him out of bed. It was funny to see him do such a "grown up" thing like lazing in bed. The house is quiet and my parents' room is dark. We miss you, Ah Ma and Gong Gong. Wish you weren't so far away.
2 Comments:
WE MISS THEE TOO!! Fr AhMa & Gong-Gong
It is so beautiful that your folks spend so much time with you in San Fran! Lovely 3-generation shot. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home