Spelling Bee
There's not a lot I can do these days, but one thing I can do is lie on the bed in front of the bathroom and watch Greyson play in his bath. Just hearing him ramble makes me smile. It's been ages since we've had the wherewithal to grab the video camera during a cute moment. He was playing spelling bee with Roque last night, and we managed to capture some of it on video. Our boy's memory never ceases to amaze me. Had to put this up for my video-starved dad.

3 Comments:
That is so amazing and awesome! I hope you don't mind, but I had to share it on my blog and brag on Grey-grey a little! You guys make me strive to teach Devon more and more! Good for you for exploring his amazing brain power! Go Grey-grey! I hope someday to cheer you on at a real spelling bee!
Unbelievable! This 3++ year old boy has an elephant memory..his learned phonetics are all in his tinker-box!! AhMah & Gong2
c'mon - sonia's in the background holding up the cards, right? I mean that's just insane! have you signed this kid up for Mensa yet?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home