Just Like That
He's back. Just like that. Right after I blog it, the cloud lifts. On Friday, Greyson seemed to be returning to his former self, and by Saturday he was in top form. It's amazing the difference a few days make. Who knows what was bothering him, it could have been a myriad of things. It's like my friend Liling always tells me when things are tough, "Wait three days, they'll change again." It's so true. Our little darling is charming and cheery again and I am relieved.
Greyson is making great progress in the locomotion department. He is what I like to call, a radial crawler, versus a linear one. Instead of moving forward from point A to point B, he rotates in a circle, that spins wider and wider. Kind of like a compass. It's quite bizarre, but we like to think it's just genius in the works. He's been doing a lot of "rocking" on his knees this weekend. Part of me is so excited to see him get the hang of it, but another part of me dreads the changes this new development brings to my everyday. If I thought it was impossible to get anything done with Greyson around, it will be even more difficult once he's mobile.

2 Comments:
These are so cute. Olivia is just getting to the point where she responds to me and Joe, I can't wait till she's at Grey's point of yelling over us and rocking on her hands and knees. He's so close to crawling, and then what will you do? =)
we enjoyed the clip over & over!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home